[ncsc-moths] Re: Acleris?

  • From: Jackie Nelson <ephemeropterae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 21:54:10 -0500

Thanks for taking a look at the photos, Merrill.  The moth was probably
severely overexposed and I made it worse by manipulating the pic in
Photoshop.   I looked through all the Acleris but nothing jumped out.  On
to the next one!   I'm at 545 identified for the year and a few weeks left
to add a few more!!!

Jackie

--

<")