[ncpm] PRIDE IN SHEFFIELD - OPEN MEETINGS / UPDATE

  • From: "Pride In Sheffield" <prideinsheffield@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:02:48 +0000

PRIDE IN SHEFFIELD OPEN MEETINGS

Pride in Sheffield is open to the Communities of Sheffield.

So - we have organised open meetings for the following dates:

Monday 4th November

Monday 18th November

Monday 2nd December

Monday 16th December

Time: 6pm - 7pm

Place: The Workstation, Paternoster Row, Sheffield.

GET INVOLVED

GET THE FACTS

MEET OTHER SUPPORTERS

SHARE YOUR OPINIONS

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

CAMPAIGN UPDATE - POSITIVE VIBES!

Pride in Sheffield is now working with a number of organisations to produce
an alternative business plan for the NCPM. We will do our best to keep you
posted on what is happening.

The Hallam announcement now means your support, your ideas, your opinions
and your stories are more important than ever.

Pride in Sheffield is owned by you. We love to hear your ideas, opinions and
stories - so keep 'em coming!!

The campaign for the NCPM is far from over. We must maintain the campaign
because the important decisions have NOT BEEN MADE YET.

WE MUST REPRESENT OURSELVES. NO ONE ELSE WILL DO IT FOR US.

PRIDE IN SHEFFIELD IS CAMPAIGNING FOR A POSITIVE AND SUSTAINABLE FUTURE FOR
THE NCPM AS A PUBLIC CENTRE FOR CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ACTIVITIES

PRIDE IN SHEFFIELD - JUST KEEPS ON TRUCKING!! ;-)