[ncolug] next month

  • From: larry <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:58:27 -0400

Next Meeting: Thursday May 4th, 6:30PM at MT Business Technologies in Mansfield.
Larry will talk about "Basic Networking, and why you should care,"
and we will discuss possible community projects for the group.

A dues structure will be voted on.

The board has met and will be proposing a dues structure of $20 per year.
We feel this should be based on the calendar year.
In the event an individual joins for the first time after July 1st, that fee would be pro-rated at $10.
As the by-laws already state, only "full" members are eligible to vote. Anyone is welcome at meetings or on the mailing list.

We will also start providing minimal refreshments at the monthly meeting, meaning we will arrange to fire up the coffee maker. Carry-in items. such as cookies, donuts or bagels are also welcome, but we can't get too carried away, as we need to leave the room exactly as we found it before leaving, and there is always a meeting in there first thing the next morning.

--
A lot of people who have kids should have had dogs instead.

                                         Dev