[ncolug] Re: linuxmce?? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller???

  • From: "Rob Gibson" <nosbig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 10:38:01 -0400

I have been wanting to use a Mini-ITX board for a car PC for a long
time...  Once I have more liquid cash, I very much intend to do it.

Rob

On 4/1/07, M. Knisely <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been looking to build one of these for a long time.  I was planning
on building mine off the KnoppMyth distro, but I like the Ubuntu route
even better.

I look forward to seeing it. (knocking on wood)

Mike K.

Eugene Johnson wrote:
> Anyone brave enough to install Linuxmce yet? I'm
> working through it at the moment and may have a
> working box for the Thursday meeting. Although I
> probably just jinxed my install - doh!
>
> I'm planning to attend the meeting with or without the
> lmce box just to introduce myself and see what goes on
> and who else is using linux around here.
>
> EJ

Subject field.

Subject field.

Subject field.