[ncolug] Re: absentee voting for directors

  • From: Chuck Stickelman <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 02:25:38 -0500

nor thern wrote:

the milwaukee lug has allowed voting by e-mail for their members.
an attached document with choices and some hash to verify the attachment
is all it would take. md5sum or higher security sha1sum of the attachment after
voting, pasted into the text of the e-mail.
no ssh key needed.
there is an Open Voting Consortium http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/about_ovc
they would like an open source software for voting in the next general election.

 http://www.milwaukeelug.org/wws/arc/mlug-list/2005-04/msg00091.html

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38382/_ylc=X3oDMTEzNWFva2Y2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMmF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/popular/thisweek.html%20>

We need to get an answer. I would like to vote and will not be in attendance.

Chuck