[ncolug] Proud Papa.... (somewhat OT, but fun)

  • From: Michael Knisely <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:52:53 -0500

Here's an excerpt from a text session from my wife regarding our 9-month
old:

- Friday January 29 2010, 12:47 -
Laura Knisely: something momentus just happened...
M. Knisely: and it was....
Laura Knisely: i have my gray tux shirt on and eve liked his picture
Laura Knisely: i said, "oh, you like tux, too, huh?'
Laura Knisely: and she smiled really big and said "TUX!"
Laura Knisely: lol
Laura Knisely: that's your girl
M. Knisely: It's things like this that can bring a father to tears.

It's good to be Dad.  ;o)

Mike K.

Subject field.