[ncolug] LinuxFest

  • From: larry <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:10:55 -0400

We are pleased to announce the fifth annual Ohio LinuxFest
will be held on Saturday, September 29, 2007, at the Greater Columbus
Convention Center in downtown Columbus. The Ohio LinuxFest is the
largest conference and expo for Free and Open Source software
professionals and enthusiasts in the mid-west. Everyone with
an interest in Linux, Free Software, and Open Source Software
is welcome.

This year's conference will be returning to the same location
as last year, with some additional conference rooms closer to
the main venue.

The Ohio LinuxFest 2007 is free for all to attend, but you do
need to register ahead of time. Once again, we are offering an
All Conference Pass option for $65.00 to help offset the cost of
running the conference.  The All Conference Pass includes lunch
on the day of the conference, drink tickets for the party after
the conference, vendor swag, access to the conference suite at
the Drury Inn, and a limited-edition Ohio LinuxFest t-shirt. (The
All Conference Pass is not refundable, but can be transferred.)

If you're planning to attend, please register at:

   http://www.ohiolinux.org/attend.html

and be sure to do so early, as seating is limited.

--
"Try not to become a man of success but
rather try to become a man of value."

Subject field.