[ncetm-geogebra] GeoGebra spreadsheet

  • From: "Markus Hohenwarter" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncetm-geogebra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:50:43 -0500

Dear friends,

you may know already that the upcoming version of GeoGebra will
contain a spreadsheet view (similar to Excel). We are currently
inviting people to test it and give us feedback so that Mike and I can
(try to) fix all bugs.

You can try the spreadsheet in our Pre-Release at
http://www.geogebra.org in "Future"
See the release notes there to find out about all new features.

If you want to give us feedback, please do so in the pre-release forum
http://www.geogebra.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=22

Thanks for all your support,
Markus

--
Markus Hohenwarter, PhD
Florida Center for Research in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics

GeoGebra: www.geogebra.org
IGI: www.geogebra.org/IGI