[TM] Re: NTMC Agenda 120222 Commitment...AS

  • From: mydriss mokhlis <mokhlis82@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <naturopathictoastmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 04:17:16 +0000

Hello Malik,
It's OK you didn't come today, we need Toasmaster for next week, we need your
participation Malik? Pleasze let us me know.
What the theme of the day?

I am looking to hear from you.

Driss MokhlisDate: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:30:56 -0700
From: malikjahanzeb@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TM] Re: NTMC Agenda 120222 Commitment...AS
To: arturosaavedram@xxxxxxxxx; naturopathictoastmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fellow members,
I was stuck in a work related emergency situation and could not attend today's
meeting.
Best of luck with the elections.Regards,Malik