[TM] Re: Martin - Sorry but I can't make it to tomorrow's meeting.

  • From: Ludmila Kandrasheva <lkandrasheva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <naturopathictoastmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:30:09 -0500

Get well, Martin!See you at the party next Tuesday.
 From: choimartin@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: naturopathictoastmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TM] Re: Martin -  Sorry but I can't make it to tomorrow's meeting.
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 21:08:53 +0000

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, I came down with cold like symptoms this past weekend.  I just
came back from seeing a doctor and I was prescribed an antibiotic and cough
syrup.  The doctor recommended that I stay home for the next 3 days until
whatever I have is gone....which means, I'm going to have to cancel for
tomorrow's meeting.  I am ready to do my speech and so, I will be able to do it
the next available slot.  Please also count me in for the holiday
dinner.....the doctor said by Thurs, I should be allowed to leave the home and
not be contagious anymore.  By then, I can pay whoever I need to for that
event.  thank you and I will talk to everyone soon.

Martin.