[TM] I found the Camera!

  • From: Augustine Ojo <aojo02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "naturopathictoastmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <naturopathictoastmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 19:15:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
I am very delighted that I found the camera,
... back in the room where we had the meeting.
I plugged it in to recharge and then forgot to take it there.
Thank you all and accept my apology for bothering you.
I will make a copy of the video and pictures and pass it on to Drena

Also I think we had a very successful meeting yesterday.
I was very impressed with the meeting and the turnout.

Ludmilla,
I really appreciate your speech, yesterday
In my opinion you did a great job!
Your speech was timely, rich with gestures, relevant to what the club needs to
do
and you delivered it very professionally.
Kudos to You!

Malik
In my opinion, your officiating was very good.
Like I told you last week, you are always very calm and composed
and that was evident yesterday again.
That is something that I am still working on

I apologize that I will be away during the humorous speech competition.
Even though I don't consider myself funny,
I would have loved to learn this vital skill and show my support for my club

 I wish all a very successful meeting and I will see you all when I come back

Blessings

Augustine