[naturalrabbit] Re: Non toxic diaper rash ointments

  • From: "Brenda Bennett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("bennettbs")
  • To: naturalrabbit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 21:57:03 -0500

So whatever you all decide to put on urine scald, and you all have your preferences, does the skin have to be completely healed of any sores/broken skin first ? Trying to decide what to put on Frodo tonight and tomorrow. Maybe I’ll do SDD and a diaper tonight and try a&d tomorrow. Or Butt paste.
He’s gonna lay and rub whatever I put on him onto the blanket he’s on, so i need something with staying power.  I’ll have to show a whiff of the ointment to Balin to make sure he doesn’t find it intriguing, in case it gets on the blanket I don’t want him to lick it.
Oh and that super soft yard of faux sheepskin fabric I bought off Amazon, yeah that doesn’t wick at all. Dammit I really liked that. Naturally Frodo was on that part of the floor when he escaped his diaper.  And he just sits in the wet, why is that?? ?!#@ Well back to the fabric from Joanns.

-BrendaSent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2021, at 8:56 PM, Janet G <wildharerescue@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

,Hi Evonne, here is a list of some of the different ointments for diaper rash,   I’m sure a little zinc won’t hurt, but this is not what I would use for my bunnies, we are all different and think it’s a good thing to learn from each other.  Blessings
https://www.becausehealth.org/11-safe-diaper-creams-2558763923.html

JPEG image