[NASPRO-news] Ready to test

  • From: zanga.mail@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: naspro-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:40:05 -0600 (CST)

No, we didn't finish anything yet.
This time, instead, we integrated the Natural Docs documentation generator into
our build system and wrote the first lines of our test suite, mainly. The rest
was just bugfixing and better Unicode text handling stuff.
As far as desing and project organization goes, it was still a productive week:
we came up with the list of goals we want to achieve for the 1.0.0 release and
those we can postpone after that major milestone, and we also updated the