[nasional_list] [ppiindia] NLP with George A. Bien Ph.D.

  • From: Brian Chang <usootoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 03:15:32 +0700 (SE Asia Standard Time)

** Mailing List Nasional Indonesia PPI India Forum **

"I believe that George Bien is the Greatest at this time" - Dr. John Getto
(President of the Council of Profesional Hypnosis Organisations) COPHO

"I built my sales career from zero to become the world best motivator by using
NLP" - Anthony Robbins, best selling author and seminar leaders
"NLP produces result and improve rapport. I want all of my staff to attend the
training." James Olson, former chairman, AT&T.
"NLP could be the most important synthesis of human communication to emerge
since the explosion of Humanistic Psychology in the sixties." - Science Digest

You can now train with George A Bien, Ph.D. America's Premier Hypnosis Trainer.

      Unleash your mind ability to achieve extraordinary goals.
      Attract business, sales, staff & people to you without effort.
      Systematically harness your senses & emotions for peak performances.
      Improve decision making process.
      Acquire powerful coaching skills to assist others in achieving their
goals.
      Increase earnings and accelerate career advancements.
      Enhance selling results by understanding how people decide to buy.

See detail at http://seminarindonesia.com/nlp for time, place, registration,
and other further information.

Brian
If you do not wish to receive this type of notification in the future, please
email remove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx somewhere in
your message.

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppi-india.uni.cc
Mohon Perhatian:

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Satu email perhari: ppiindia-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5. No-email/web only: ppiindia-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
6. kembali menerima email: ppiindia-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

** Forum Nasional Indonesia PPI India Mailing List **
** Untuk bergabung dg Milis Nasional kunjungi:
** Website resmi http://www.ppi-india.uni.cc **