[Nashville RATS] Would you like to get together from another RATS xmas party?

  • From: Nashville RATS <nashvillerats@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nashvillerats@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 01:56:55 -0500

Please do not reply to this email. Send your reply to Terry at KG4VQE@xxxxxxxxxx

Greetings to ALL my Ratts friends.I Terry Post W0RPO Miss my friends and our
club.Would any of you be interested in a Christmas get-together?I have reserved
and paid deposit for the Back meeting room at Corkys BBQin Brentwood Tn. As
usual order fm regular Menu for Monday Dec 10 1830to close.Lets get together
and swap stories and updates, Of Course your YL/XYLpresense desired!Please
contact me atKG4VQE@xxxxxxxxxxx confirm your intentions, NO deposit or prepay
required!I'll take the bath if it doesn't come aboutTerry Post W0RPO ex
kg4vqePlease do not reply to this email. Send your reply to Terry at
KG4VQE@xxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.  Get it
now.