[Nashville RATS] Eatin' Meetin', Monday, May 15 @ Shoney's

  • From: "Nashville RATS" <nashvillerats@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nashvillerats@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 17:49:32 -0500

NASHVILLE RADIO AMATEUR TRANSMITTING SOCIETY

May 2006 Dinner Meeting

All interested persons are invited -- plus invite your family and friends to this informal dinner meeting. There will be no technical program, but you can talk radio or ask for assistance with your station.

Shoney's offers a homestyle buffet for $7.99 (or so). If you still need to pay your 2006 dues, it's still just $15 + $1 for each family member).

WHERE: Shoney's, 110 Interstate Drive (across from Titans Stadium). We have reserved a private room.
WHEN: We'll start arriving between 6:00 and 6:30 p.m., Monday, Mar. 20.

73 The RATS nashvillerats@xxxxxxxxxxx