[nas-2000] Slow FTP from Intra- to Internet / SSH-Login with public key

  • From: Markus Woessner <flitzebogen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 16:29:44 +0100

Hi all,

I'm running a NAS-2000 with Tinky v.2.3.2-mu-02.

I experience a very bad FTP upload rate (~1 KB) from my NAS to outgoing internet connections. Transmission rates within the intranet are o.k. The NAS is connected to the Internet over a Fritz!Box with 640kBit/s upstream. Does anyone know how to speed things up?

Second question is if there's a way to SSH-connect without password to my NAS using a public key. I added one to my authorized_keys file in ~/.ssh/ but am still prompted for the password.

Thanks!