[nas-2000] Re: Perl on nas?

  • From: "Alfred Bruckner" <alf_0001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 07:49:13 +0200

Hi Rob,
if you have a bit unix/linux experience it should be possible.
For NAS1000 NAS2000 NAS2001 NAS4220 there is an optware package available.

With this you can install ipkgs and I found a perl ipkg
http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/vt4/cross/unstable
which at least returns the help message on my test NAS4220.

Have a look at nas2000 forum http://nas2000.homeunix.com/
http://nas2000.homeunix.com/index.php?page=Thread&postID=2217#post2217 or
nas-portal http://forum.nas-portal.org/showthread.php?t=4908

Regards,