[nanomsg] where could get the detail design docment ?

  • From: yuanzhi <yuanzhisoft@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 00:32:24 +0800 (CST)

hi, all

I'm interesting in this project, but there's little info on it in the Internet.

I wanna know how to find the design document which could tell:
1. the workflow
how the data encapsulate and send to the wire?
2. the communication shceme
is the socket synchronous or asynchronous?
3. the transport msg format
+---+----+-------+----------
| tag| size | etc ... | payload...
+---+----+-------+----------
4. the memory management
will the lib cause memery fragmentation, how large of payload could the lib
send, is there a memory pool, could user custom there own memory management?
and so on.

and also i've got an explicit question on REQREP
Dose the REQREP support asynchronous msg?   I wanna send many request through
the same socket at the same time in a message loop, and when replies come back
i should deal with it and find the related request.
eg.
switch (event)
{
    case event_req:
          send_req();
          append_req_to_list();
          break;
    case event_reply:
          req = get_req_by_reply_from_list(reply);
          process(req, reply);
          break;
}

i know, i don't express myself clearly, sorry, i'm not good at english, and i
haven't read the source code ousindustriously。
thanks!