[nanomsg] Re: nanomsg presentation during Software Freedom Day 2013?

  • From: Bas de Lange <Bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:52:05 +0200

We have to decide about the programme yet. But we allready have:
Jelmer Vernooij talk about Samba
Jeanne Tadeusz from French organisation April talk about the French government deciding to give FLOSS priority. Prof. Huub Schellekens talk about how patents killed the innovation in the pharmaceutical sector. Paul Gardner-Stephen will do a remote follow up presentation about Serval (P2P telephony)
--

International Bitcoin Conference 2013, wednesday 6 to friday 8 november Science Park Amsterdam

http://bitcoinference.com/

Met vriendelijke groet,

Best regards,

Bas de Lange