[nanomsg] Re: nanomsg iOS

  • From: Bent Cardan <bent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 15:57:59 -0500

Hi Martin,

If any of these changes/files could be deemed acceptable for upstreaming, I
would likely prefer to close the repo I just started so as to centralize
the thing and make it easier for people to find. Therefore people could
unambiguously understand what files to apply in their own projects without
being distracted about something else out there to test for iOS.

This minor offshoot is minimal enough to be represented reasonably well in
a branch or maybe some nanomsg repo files with the org? Please inform me of
the team's requirements and anything else in mind so that I might be able
meet with approval or even just upstream consideration. My main question
is: what is the best way for me to send potential upstream nanomsg.ios
patches?  My personal goal behind efforts here would be to share the
simplest and most convenient distro for moving iOS work forward. Ideally, I
just want quick access to embedded, pluggable nanomsg topologies across all
the iOS stuff.

- Bent