[nanomsg] impending mangos release

  • From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 17:16:51 -0800

If you don’t use mangos (my Go port), ignore this message.  (I’m still using
this list for mangos related discussion.)

I’m planning on tagging a release — call it 1.0.0 — of mangos.

People are using this in production now, and I think semantic versioning might
be appropriate here.

Furthermore, there is going to be at least one API change coming soon that will
impact people who change the deadlines… instead of absolute times for timeouts
they will be come relative times.

There are new features coming too, and so I think its appropriate to start a
1.1.x train.

        - Garrett