[nanomsg] Re: Time for 0.3 alpha and check community

  • From: Charles Remes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 05:58:40 -0800

Martin isn’t around right now. If you want to have any kind of community
participation you should rally around someone who actually wants to do this
work.

Looking at Martin’s twitter feed, I can see that he hasn’t been available very
much for the past several months. It’s probably time for someone else to step
up and start exerting control over the project otherwise this thing is dead.
Fork?