[nanomsg] Re: Question on pubsub device

  • From: Benoit Labaere <benoit.labaere@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 08:30:05 +0000

Indeed, regular sub sockets require the interest to be specified beforehand
and that's what one would expect. But for a device, it would feel natural
to have all the subscriptions to be forwarded from the regular sub socket
down to the raw sub socket of the device. That's what I naively hoped it
would do.