[nanomsg] Re: Contributing changes

  • From: Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 13:56:48 +0200

There's a short section about contributing here:

http://nanomsg.org/development.html

In particular:

"To contribute to nanomsg project send your patch to the mailing list or, alternatively, send a GitHub pull request. In either case you have to state that your patch is submitted under MIT/X11 license, so that we can incorporate it into the mainline codebase.

If you make a substantial contribution to a file, add your copyright to the file header. Irrespective of whether you do so, your name will be added to the AUTHORS file to indicate you own copyright to a part of the codebase."

Martin

On 28/06/13 13:54, Gonzalo Diethelm wrote:
I added a missing symbol to the list managed by src/core/symbol.c. What
is the proper way to contribute my change? Do I just commit and push? Do
I send the patch to the list?

--
Gonzalo Diethelm
gonzalo.diethelm@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:gonzalo.diethelm@xxxxxxxxx>