[nanomsg] Re: Blog post

  • From: Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:46:31 +0200

Hi Kaspar,

Nice! I've been working on doing the same for Ruby:
http://kschiess.bitbucket.org/nanomsg/pair.html

Maybe there's a synergy there in the future...

We definitely need examples in as many languages as possible. Once we have examples in 2+ languages we can think of how to make them more accessible to users. The way ZeroMQ guide does it (generic text + examples in different languages) seems to be a viable option. It's pretty easy for users to use and it also makes it easier for non-english-speakers and people not comfortable at writing English text in general to contribute examples.