[nanomsg] Re: BUS pattern

  • From: Schmurfy <schmurfy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:37:23 +0100

I understand your concern but honestly the few times I looked at the zeromq
source code it gave me headaches, I did not looked at nanomsg source code
much yet but since having an easier code to contribute to was one of your
goal I imagine it far better than zmq ;)

I have used zmq/crossroads and a small number of personal projects and I
admit that implementing on top of the exiting was just the easiest road to
follow, the other reason is that I did not necessarily knew what I wanted
to achieve at the start since this is a really different way of thinking
when you use your libraries ! This is a really good thing and I love it but
it just get some time to get used to it and do this the right way.