[nama] mailing list management

  • From: Kevin Utter <kvutter@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 08:42:26 -0600

Hi all!  I don't want to leave the list, but can I put it on vacation or turn
off delivery for awhile?  I don't seem to have my mailing list info anymore,
and I can't remember if or how I control it.  I'm away from the Linux world for
a while, and I'm trying to get a handle on all the email I'm getting.  I don't
intend to be gone forever, but I've got to have time to even get Linux working
again, and I don't right now.  Thank you all for the hard work you're doing,
and take care.  If I can help in other ways please feel free to contact me.

Kevin