[nama] Small error message (low priority)

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 17:20:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Joel!
I'm happily using the new Nama, and I discovered ths small error message cropping up all the time. It doesn't do anything to harm me, still, sometimes it inhibits me reading some output, that I'd like to see:
$config->{devices}->{$config->{alsa_capture_device}}{hardware_latency} || 0
  That's in Audio/Nama/Initializations.pm line 203.
Thanks for the new Nama. It runs very smoothly, I have the feeling, that Nama/Ecasound crash even more sparsely than before.
  Warmly yours
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======