[nama] Re: Regions and caching

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 13:47:40 -1000

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 05:50:21PM +0100, F. Silvain wrote:
> Hey hey Joel,
> caching a region doesn't result in a correct setup. Looking at the .wav
> directory a file of the correct name is present, but the region still uses
> the audiofile names associated with the original recorded track.

Hey Ffanci,

Yeah, I didn't plan for regions to be cached, but obviously
it is desirable to be able to apply different effects to
different regions, and cache the results.

> Otherwise I'm having fun and send my thanks and a happy new year to you!

Hey, all the best from Nama Frankenstein land, where I look
through boxes of limbs and organs to sew into place,
mwahaha, etc. ;-)

--
Joel Roth