[nama] Re: Considering a change to basic track settings

  • From: Rusty Perez <rustys.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: raf <rmouneyres@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 13:23:40 -0800

Yes Raph, I am one of those who was, and am, confused by the recdef status.
It's probably a miner myracle that I was able to actually able to get
my Christmas music recorded because, I was flying by the seat of my
pants some of the time. :-)
Nama is AWESOM, but will be better as things are easier to understand. :-)

Thanks Joel for your HARD work!
Rusty