[nama] Re: After mixdown

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 15:01:39 -1000

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 08:56:12PM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Short last note: No, the line 18 error is persisting on reloading
> the project. It's still detlev_6.

Hi Julien,

I pulled that latest changes to your latest nama
(/home/build/second/nama), and then found in State.json
found an LADSPA ID (3309) where there should been
el:invada_stereo_compressor_module_0_1.

Fixed that, so now your project generates
a usable change setup.

Am working on a routine to test the effects data
structures for consistency.

May set it up to run it after every command.

What I'd like to do is finish it, then write
some tests for it, to be sure it tests what
we want it to test. Which would be cool, as
I've been blocked on writing tests for the
longest time.

btw the old file is saved as State0.json.

Regards,

Joel

--
Joel Roth