[NACPI] NACPI Info requested.

  • From: "Huddleston-Aycock, Anna" <ahuddleston-aycock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nacpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:38:54 -0400

Hello everyone,

Pinellas County is seeking any information on County Consumer Protection
alignment.  Specifically, we are interested in any information that
outlines an administrative alignment of County based employees within
the local State's Attorney/prosecutor's office.

In these instances, is an agreement available, how are personnel
managed, payroll facilitated, and performance reviews or discipline
recommended/handled.  Also, if you have this type of alignment, what
type of County personnel system or rules apply.

I hope all is well and hope to see you in Kansas City this year. For
more information, check us out at www.nacpi.org

Anna Huddleston-Aycock

Justice Programs Analyst

Pinellas County Justice & Consumer Services

15251 Roosevelt Boulevard, Suite 209

Clearwater, FL 33760

Phone: 727-464-6213

Fax: 727-453-7433