[NACPI] Re: NACPI

  • From: Forrest <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nacpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:01:11 -0500

This is the NACPI email list.  I created it for NACPI members.

The query was for anyone to respond who was not a member, stating same, and I
would remove them from the list.

Are you not a member Steve, and were added to the list in error?  If so, let me
know and I'll remove you from the list and from my membership list.

Thanks,
Forrest
WebMaster