[nabga] Re: Question about our IBGA handicaps

  • From: "Phil" <downsand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nabga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:06:10 -0500

I am not sure if this is the proper place to discuss this issue.
I will say that in the past membership in the USBGA remains forever unless you
send a written request to no longer be a member of the USBGA.
This is written in the USBGA by-laws.
You should have a current copy of the by-laws. I know we sent them out.
Paying your dues keeps you as a member "in good standing".
IBGA is sent a list of current members of the USBGA.
Sometime in the past  the list has included a few that were not current with
their dues..
Now how the next board decides how they do all of this is the question.

Phil

  ----- Original Message ----- "From: the edwards'