[nabga] James

  • From: "Dennis Smith" <lmgs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nabga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 05:55:44 -0600

Good Morning James !  Welcome to the group. Glad that you are part of the
group.  I hope that you are back to your normal self.  I think of our good
times in Prattville with you and Chip and all the "grumpy ole men at the Pines"
 Please tell them  we said hello and Merry Christmas.  Mark is coming home
today (he is off today) as he is at Bama and working.  He is the same funny boy
that coached you and has fond memories of you and Chip.  He still uses the
chipper that you gave him.  Tell C hi and Take care of yourself.  Linda