[nabga] Re: A update on my mom

  • From: barry bonnell <bsbphd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nabga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:57:25 -0500

Kevin and AnnaThank you for thinking of us a part of your family. Sometimes
prayer helps. Sometimes it helps more when you are thankful for your
blessings.Merry Christmas.
Barry and Danuta
From: macey_n_maggie@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: nabga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nabga] A update on my mom
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:14:21 -0600

Well today is Tuesday and we have a little shimmer
of bright light at the end of the tunnel. The local hospital ran a MRI on my
mom
yesterday and the doctor came in this morning to tell us the results. They
found
a small area of fluid built up on her brain that is causing her motor skills
and
thinking process to be greatly hampered. They feel that if they send her to a
nuerosurgon at Saint Thomas Hospital in Nashville and go in and drain the fluid
off of her brain that she should recover. With the Christmas holidays upon us
they can not get to her until after the 1st of January. So we are all hoping
she
can maintain until then.I forget the medical term for this, but they say that
her symptoms are the same as what they have seen with this fluid build up. The
family is all here and we are gonna try our best to make it a wonderful
Christmas for my mom and the entire family.

I personally want to take a moment to thank each of
you who have shown concern and took the time to wish us well and prayed for us.
You all know that I have many times in the past told you all how I feel about
our little blind/vision impaired family. Anna and I love each of you and
appriciate your kindness of friendship over the paat 5 years or so.

God Bless each and every one of you and have a very
Merry Christmas.

Kevin & Anna

P.S...........Roll Tide Roll to Joel and
Linda!
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/