[mypickleball] Re: Pickle Ball

  • From: Jerry Guse <esugj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Brandon Eller <brandon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 16:54:59 -0700

Thanks for the new net. I’m sure it will be put to good use as the weather turns. I’ll remind the folks on the mail list about the gyms unavailability 11/5 thru 11/11 when the time gets closer. Aaron, since you are a regular player Thursday evenings, would you like to talk to Brandon about a different night or cancelling 11/15 thru 12/15?Thanks both of you guys for all you do for pickle ballers!JerryG

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 27, 2022, at 3:04 PM, Brandon Eller <brandon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jerry,

Net has been ordered. I was able to search the budget, went with the $180.00 option. I might have more budget to work with next year, we usually spend on program supplies in the early part of the year J

Hope that works. Also just a reminder that from 11/5-11/11 the YMCA gymnasium is closed but the rest of the Y is open. All of the schools in the county will be coming each day for a field trip to try their hand at the Ninja Warrior Course that will be set up in there. You should take a peak if you are in that week!

Also I did not hear back from anyone about wanting to move Thursday afternoon pickle ball while we have youth basketball league going on from 11/15-12/15. We can cancel those weeks or reschedule, whatever you guys prefer.

Thanks,

Brandon

Brandon Eller

Program Director - Siskiyou Family YMCA