[mylvmbackup] Re: mylvmbackup & rsnap + also 1 tiny suggested change

  • From: "Matt Lohier" <mlohier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mylvmbackup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:25:02 +1000

Hi Lenz,

I'm glad i could help. Here are the patchfiles (generated with -Naur . Apply
with `patch -p0 < mypatchfile`) (mylvmbackup and mylvmbackup.conf)

PS: I don't know about you but I did not know much about hardlinks before
that. One hint: `ls -li` displays the Inodes and shows you that the files in
each snapshots are hardlinks if they share the same Inode.

Have a read and consider.

Cheers / Matt