[mvmeastlondon] Sunny Limehouse stall and next meeting is on 13th March

  • From: Mark Broadmore <mark-mvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: S & J Lambert <lamberts77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mvmeastlondon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Fred Burns <allotherstuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lee Burkwood <lee.burkwood@xxxxxxxxx>, Mark <markdirect@xxxxxxxxx>, George <georgehopkinson1@xxxxxxxxx>, Andy D <Ashkevron1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter <peter07stanley@xxxxxxxx>, Laura <laura.salisbury@xxxxxxxxx>, Katie <katiecalvert01@xxxxxxxxx>, Nate <nat@xxxxxxx>, Zoë Molyneux <zoemolyneux@xxxxxxxxx>, "davidvital@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <davidvital@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Leech, Dennis" <D.Leech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 21:56:50 +0000

Hi everyone,

On Saturday a few of us had a lovely time in the sunshine at the Limehouse Social Market chatting to people and gathering 69 signatures for a petition to the (currently!) anti-PR MP for Poplar and Limehouse, Jim Fitzpatrick.  I will send some photos through when I get them.

Who would like to take charge of the next street stall?  Myself and others can give you tips and support if it's your first time.

The next meeting of Make Votes Matter East London will be on Tuesday 13th March at 7pm.  A couple of people have offered to find a venue in Stratford so hopefully we'll have it there rather than Whitechapel.  Turnout at the last meeting wasn't great and I'm hoping a change of venue will make it easier for more of us to attend.  Please let me know if you're coming (or not) and if the location makes a difference to your ability to attend.

The February update for Make Votes Matter nationally is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YRYsE_98VqYnF9so0daSeAh252iVUKNeaaCvP9ZEAXc/view, covering the new local groups around the country, the Hungry For Event from 6th Feb, and other news.

Best wishes,

Mark.