[musictaco] Re: Write-up

  • From: Daniel Simms <dsasbu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: musictaco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 13:47:25 -0700 (PDT)

Ok great. Thank you.

Dan

________________________________
From: m u <musictaco2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: musictaco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 2:46:10 PM
Subject: [musictaco] Re: Write-up

Dan,

Thanks for your quick writeup, I appreciate it. I'll add some references to the
article/mix set, other than that I think we can post it.

For now, let's keep the writing on the mailing list, when we get to a point
where I'm confident that someone can handle writing and publishing on their own
and we've established some history, I'll give access to submit and build the
posts on the site.

Right now, myself and a couple others have access to publish, so when something
is ready for the site, just post it to the mailing list with a subject like
Ready to Publish.

Thanks,
Troy

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Daniel Simms <dsasbu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not entirely sure how to submit these yet. Are they done via email? Anyway,
here
is a short write-up on that article you asked for: