[musicjams] Music Jam Sunday Mar 30 2pm to 4pm RSVP required

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:57:09 -0700

Good morning Music Students,

This coming Sunday is the Music Jam.

Sunday Mar 30
2pm to 4pm

2750 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix AZ 85032

Please arrive around 1:45pm to warm up. We'd like to start this Jam at 2pm.

Please RSVP your attendance.

Mention you are attending and what instrument (s)
you are planning to play, so that we know how to set up
your chair and music stand so that you have enough
room for the extra instruments.

If you play more than one, bring it along if you wish to play it at this
music Jam.

Reminder... piano and keyboard students do not need to bring their piano /
keyboards. We provide those.

Bring your Jam Tune Book (Student Jam Book for those who are working out of
the Advanced Jam Book as well) and any extra instruments that are not piano
/ keyboards.

We hope to have a super turnout this month.

Reminder: Next month, April, is the last Music Jam for the season. Music
Jams are on the School season, Sept to May. We do not hold Jams during the
summer months. So, get in on this Sunday or the *April 27* Music Jam. Then
during the Summer months, we continue to work on more Jam Tunes so that
when we do the next Jam on *Oct 26*, you are prepared for it.

RSVP is required.
Terri, Music Instructor

I have Dennis, Claire & Catie RSVP'd so far.

Visit the P.A.S.
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety>Page &
My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music