[muscle] Re: Small error in python Message.py

  • From: "David RENE" <david.rene@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 23:09:20 +0100

Hi Jeremy,

It's my goal too, like 6 years ago when I did the first fix for the
compilation under Visual C.
Since that time I use heavily Muscle for every products I develop. One
important product is Kast (Digital Signage Broadcast Engine) sell by Carlipa
Systems. This product broadcast audio and video for Louis Vuitton stores
around the world. Of course Carlipa Systems have more than one customer and
muscle is use in thousands boxes.

For Anubis Language, Muscle will come with official Standard Anubis
Libraries. Like BeOS, we intend to use muscle messaging mechanism for IPC in
memory or through the network. But this ready for next release of Anubis
Language 1.8, maybe in one month.

Cheers,

David