[muscle] Re: Byte-swapping functions

  • From: Raymond Dahlberg <rd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:01:11 +0200

Jeremy, thank you for the reply.

That makes sense, I have tested and it works :) So, I guess what happened
back in the 3.30 upgrade was that we just replaced the deprecated
the B_HOST_TO_LENDIAN_DOUBLE with B_HOST_TO_LENDIAN_*I*DOUBLE, but we did
not change the externalized value to int64 as described in the
DOUBLE_TROUBLE comment...

So another example of too much search'n'replace and too little RTFM. Sorry
for bothering you with that old code ;)

/Raymond