[muglo] strangely timed email,etc

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:15:11 -0400

seems my last 2 posts to muglo (bf the test one) were reported as
comiing at times other than when I sent them (as in yesterday, when I
sent them today). Maybe the clock was off, but I dont think so.

Anyway,  I opend the B&W and it apparently has a upgraded zif... it's
a G4 zif, powerlogix... maybe this is more of the machine's
problem....

seems strange that a G4 mac would be a ton slower than a PII. Unless
this zif is having issues... unfortunately I dont have another ziff
to test with. I dont suppose anyone has a spare beige or B&W ziff
lying around?