[muglo] Re: spam

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 08:13:20 -0400

I get none on my computer [Mac Mail]. Sympatico now uses the Windows
platform and once a week, I go to Hotmail and check my junk folder to
make sure important emails don't get lost in there.  Hotmail
automatically tags certain emails as junk.  When I do so, 2-3 [per
week] sit there.

On Apr 2, 2008, at 7:31 AM, Hawk wrote:

It's no big deal on my iMac as it comes marked as spam, goes into a
separate
site that I just dump with a click of the delete button. Last weekend
in two
days I had 247 of them. But on my older Mac it arrives with the legit
mail
and, although it's slugged spam, I have to delete each one individually.
It's frustrating isn't it.