[muglo] Re: sent messages not being saved-problem solved

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>, muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:47:36 -0500

Dean's suggestion worked and my problem is solved. Thank you.
Theresa

On 20-Jan-09, at 9:51 AM, Dean Danis wrote:

Hello Theresa,

I would like to know what folders are in your Mail folder. Go to your
home folder -> Library -> Mail -> POP-email@xxxxxxxxxx@emailserver.
The POP-... folder is the email account that does not display sent
messages. See if there is a Sent Messages.mbox folder in there. If
the .mbox is missing from the folder add it in and relaunch mail.

Dean Danis
519-494-8639
90 Caprice Cr.
London Ontario