[muglo] Re: quicken

  • From: Kathryn-Jane Hazel <k.j.hazel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:56:53 -0700

Jim;

Just  a suggestion for backing up stuff  - I use a Kingston keychain
drive with 128 MB which cost me about $120, but I'm sure you could get
one much cheaper in London.

It's simplicity itself - you  plug it into a USB port, the icon shows
up on your screen, you drag the icon of the file you want to save onto
it, and voila! it's done.

It's way easier and less complicated than getting a bazillion CDs, and
a lot less expensive in the long run, plus, if you need to back stuff
up every day, it's much less hassle.

Cheers,

Kathryn