[muglo] Re: photo

  • From: Andy Skuse <askuse@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:17:53 -0400

On 25-Jun-09, at 6:32 AM, jim taylor wrote:
> My son in Vancouver sent me a photo (think). When I try go open it I
> get a prompt that says my test drive for microsoft office 204 has
> expired and I can't open the photos unless I buy it. It costs a
> miniumum of $149. Any way around this? jim

Jim, you should be able to open the photo with the program Preview
which will already installed be on your Mac. If you right-click (or
ctrl-click with a one-button mouse) on the attached picture in the
email, you should see a menu pop up. Choose "Open With" and then
select "Preview",

Andy
-------
www.rainycitynights.com