[muglo] Re: password protected

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 11:21:11 -0400

On 5-Apr-08, at 11:11 AM, Theresa Roth wrote:

> In that case, how do I keep the kids off the computer when they are
> not
> permitted to use it AND I am not here to ensure it happens.

So, assuming the 'Other' account is *not* in the Accounts Preferences
Pane...
Assuming the 'Other' account shows up in the Login window?
And assuming the 'Other' account has some access to things Teresa
wants to control...

Parental Controls?
Teresa, check the Login Options of the Accounts Preferences Pane.
I find it hard to believe that there is no account listed.

___cartoon life blog___<http://home.golden.net/~samu>___more otherstuff
__<http://dougsamu.wordpress.com/>__<http://dougrogers.wordpress.com/>